INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Cookies are small data files that are installed on the user's computer or mobile device in order to store or retrieve information generated on the basis of its online activities. In this way it is possible to improve and personalize the user experience on the site as well as the services offered.
When accessing and browsing the site, Best in Show can save or register IP addresses, user preferences or the type of device used for statistical purposes related to the number of visits or traffic on the site, as well as to offer an experience personalized while browsing or remembering the data to start the session even on different devices.
This site may use the following own or authorized third-party cookies:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. These cookies are temporarily stored and have a limited validity over time. They do not permanently record any information on the hard disk of the user's computer and are essential for performing various functions such as checking traffic and data communication, starting the session or completing a purchase.
- Functional cookies: the main objective of browsing cookies is to avoid proposing suggestions that are not related to the user's interests, rather offering direct and personalized business proposals, such as the chosen language or searches for destinations already made. The usefulness of browsing cookies is based on the temporary monitoring of surfing the Internet. The user can always delete this type of cookie before starting navigation on other pages of the site.
- Analysis or statistical cookies: statistical cookies make it possible to know the frequency of visits by users and the most interesting contents. In this way, we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and helping the user find what they are looking for more easily.
Barnies may use the information collected to perform evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data and to ensure continuity of service or make improvements to its sites. This information will not be used for any other purpose. Barnies may use third-party analytics cookies.
- Advertising cookies: allow you to customize the ads displayed on our site or on other sites, adapting them to the user's tastes according to the destinations sought and other browsing habits. Barnies may use third-party advertising cookies.
- Geolocation cookies: allow to identify the user's location, with his consent, for the provision of certain services or to personalize the experience (for example by identifying the nearest airport).
- Web beacons: Barnies can use directly or through third parties web beacons, ie small graphic images that allow to identify if the display of a particular ad has allowed to make a reservation, in order to monitor the results of the affiliate sites, as well as for statistical analysis.
- Pixel tag: this technology allows the user behavior to be tracked both on the site and in e-mail messages.
All Best In Show cookies are visible on the browser and can be deleted at any time.
The user can configure his browser to automatically accept or reject all cookies or to receive a warning on the screen of the transmission of each cookie and decide from time to time whether or not to install them on the hard disk. To this end, we suggest consulting the browser Help section to find out how to change the configuration used. You can also use do not track tracking cookies.
On Microsoft Internet Explorer, select Tools, Internet Options, and then Privacy.
On Firefox for Mac, select Preferences, Privacy and access the Show Cookies section; for Windows select Tools and then Options, go to Privacy and then from the History settings drop-down menu select Use custom settings.
On Safari, select Privacy in the Preferences menu.
On Google Chrome, from the Tools menu select Options (Preferences for Mac), go to Advanced then the Configure Content option in the Privacy section and finally check Cookies in the Content configuration menu.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is necessary to note that the deactivation of cookies may affect the correct functioning of certain sections of the site.